The procedure for reviewing
- After receiving, all manuscripts undergo a review with respect to the compliance of the structure and content to the requirements, and political and religious ethics.
- After a successful completion of the initial review, manuscripts are sent for a thorough peer review to one of the members of the editorial board, which is in the course of 3 days writing a review report, evaluating manuscript according the following criterion and structure:
– the relevance of the research;
– conformity of the structure to the requirements;
– novelty and the type of manuscripts (analysis or survey);
– provide comments and improvement suggestions for a revision of manuscripts, if necessary;
– provide a decision regarding the reviewed manuscript for publication in the journal.
- If the editor needs an advice on specific issues addressed in manuscripts, the editor involves in the review process an external reviewer that has the expert knowledge in the research field.
- If the received manuscript requires a revision, the author is invited to revise it, providing a brief description of possible options.
- If necessary, with the consent of the author, the text undergoes stylistic and spelling editing.